Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Road & what I've been up to.

I'm finding out that living without cable TV automatically removes you from 25% of the conversations you could possibly have.I realized that about a couple months ago (but I haven't blogged over it...). I've played a hodge podge (sp?) of events (colleges, churches, camps, clubs, free mason halls, bingo halls, bowling rings, etc.) recently and have caught up with a handful of very wonderful people that I've not seen in sometime. Most of these people were at Sharptop Cove the last couple of weeks. I'm frustrated because I haven't really read in the past 6 months or so. I've skimmed around with
"The Power and the Glory", but I haven't finished. Me and my sideman/stone cold killer/mandolin player is also named Micah. He's on these 4 dates with me, and he's extremely talented and easy to be around. I'll also be co-writing with Nate C this weekend in Brooklyn. I'm playing SXSW for the first time this year and, honestly, it seems like it could potentially be more trouble than it's worth. But I hear it's a good place to be. Signing off-
Md

No comments: