Monday, February 19, 2007

The Essential Mathew Linton



Good morning.
I've decided to give you a first hand look into a dialogue had between my friend Mathew Linton and me. Mathew played drums on some of my new material we recorded at Smoakstack Studios in the Berryhill district of Nashville. He might be the funniest person I know. In fact, I think he is. This is an "interview" I threw his way in the kitchen of the studio. Now, understand...this video might not get you the way it got me. It's just a preference thing. Anyways, happy president's day. I'm more than thrilled that I've landed home for a couple days. No snow. No problem.

2 comments:

Element Youth Church said...

Am I the only one...or is there no video here???

Shaunna Faye said...

Awe...look at you using Blogger. Everyone seems to be using this now. I added a link to you on mine. Congratulations.